WILL YOUR SMALL BUSINESS STILL BE IN BUSINESS IN TWO OR THREE YEARS?
(YOUR ODDS ARE MUCH BETTER IF YOU CAN ANSWER "YES" TO THE SEVEN QUESTIONS BELOW)
Why do small businesses fail? Strip away the fancy business school words and the long and short of it is: they run out of money! We assume that you try and sell as much as you can. Most businesses do, including the ones that fail. What sets the successful ones apart often takes place after the sale. Let's take at look at how well you are managing your money by asking you the following seven questions. After you have taken the quiz and would like CFO and CEO comments on the seven questions, just call us at ARBITRONIX and we will either email them or fax them to you.
1. Do you know today whether or not you are making money?
2. Can you accurately predict your cash flow?
3. Do you have an up-to-the-minute list of all your overdue customers and amounts due coupled with a specific accounts receivable collection policy that is in fact instituted and operational?
4. Do you compare expenses item-by-item, from one period to the next?
5. Can you find any fact or figure you need in 20 seconds or less?
6. Do you have an up to the minute list of all your payables, current and past due with dates and amounts due; along with past promises and failures?
7. Do you have a debt manager or a debt management strategy for past due payables that will guaranty that without any risk, jeopardy or cost you can manage these payables within current cash flow, create a win-win for both you and your creditor(s) and at the same time save the company at least 50 cents on every dollar owed?
ARBITRONIX has surveyed countless numbers of CEOs and CFOs of this nation's leading corporations. Their answers and comments to the above are available to you by fax or email. All you have to do is contact us and ask.